- EME Cerificate - (R 0 - R 5 Mill turnover pa),
- QSE Cerificate - (R 5 M - R 35 M pa) or
- Generic Cerificate - (More than R 35 M pa)
The definition of EME means exempt micro enterprize which means you will receive a level 4 or 3 BEE Contribution Status dependent on your ownership structure.
Step 1- Apply Online.
Click on the relevant button above. Complete in the required fields, Agree to our Terms and Conditions and Submit your application.You will receive a copy of the Terms and Conditions as well as an invoice via email.
Step 2- Submit Documents.
The following documents must be submitted for BEE verification and can be faxed or scanned to Laura at fax 086 269 0718 or firstname.lastname@example.org :
- CIPC Registration Documents e.g. CK 1 CK 9, CM or Trust docs (This may vary according to entity’s form of ownership). Proof of Black ownership if relevant.
- Certified Copy of ID Documents of owners.
- Confirmation that company turnover is less than R 5 000 000-00 or that you are a start- up company that just commenced business. Examples of this is a Signed Financial Statement, Bank Statements or a Letter from Auditor / Accountant confirming turnover.
Step 3 -Receive Certificate.
On receipt of all completed and sufficient supporting documentation as well as payment, we will provide you with a SANAS Accredited Certificate.
What are the Advantages of becoming BEE compliant?
- You will be able to submit Tenders for government entities or companies competing in the economic value chain when you have a valid BEE Certificate.
- Ensure your company can supply a BEE Scorecard as required by the newly promulgated Preferential Procurement Act.
- The playing field is levelled as smaller BEE Verified companies can now compete against larger companies as suppliers.
- Be recognized and receive preference as a BEE Supplier on the database of Municipalities and Government Organisations such as the SETA's.
New Features - Tender Search & Listing
All Abacus Clients will as from 1 March 2013 receive weekly notifications with a link to updated government and other tenders in your area and or industry. Now you will gain the competative advantage of using your BEE CERTIFICATE to obtain tenders. A full search function will be available on www.work4all.co.za
You will also be listed on BEEDEX-South Africa's Largest BEE buying directory which will make your company products and services visible to Corporate and Government Buying Departments.
SANAS Accredited BEE Verification Agencies.
A full list of SANAS Accredited agencies is available on the DTI and SANAS websites. Click on a our SANAS Certificate elsewhere on this page to see our Accreditation Status.
Note: Make sure you obtain a BEE Certificate from a SANAS Accredited BEE Verification Agency. Click on our SANAS Certificate so see our Accreditation>>>>>
- Ensure that your BEE Certificates improve your Clients Preferential Procurement Score as only Accredited BEE Certificates is calculated in this element.
- All SANAS Accredited Verification Agents are guided by strict codes of conduct in doing verification. The same rules will apply to all BEE categories in similar sectors.
- The BEE standard ensures consistency in awarding BEE scores thereby leveling the playing field in allocating tenders.
- SANAS Accredited Agents is audited by SANAS on a continuous basis to ensure fairness and impartiality.
- Deal with a national BEE agent that uses SANAS validated software ensuring that time and money is saved.
Abacus Value Statement.
Disclosure of Information:
ABACUS is committed to preserve the confidentiality of information obtained during BEE verification and will refrain from disclosing confidential information to any person without the consent of the entity, except as required by law.
Impartiality and Conflict of Interest:
ABACUS and its staff shall use care and professional judgement at all times to maintain impartiality and provide BEE verifications that provide confidence and will not allow commercial or other pressures to compromise impartiality.